PKIDs’ open chat room is a real time, online place for parents to connect with other parents facing similar challenges.
Any registered participant may use the chat room at any time. We also designate weekly times to help parents meet up with each other. Currently those times are:
• Tuesdays at 9-10 a.m. Pacific Time (GMT -08:00)
• Tuesdays at 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time (GMT -08:00)
Registering for the open chat room is as easy as dropping us an email. Include the following information in your email:
1. Your name and contact info (such as an email, in case we have a problem registering you)
2. “Open chat” in the subject line
3. A username of your choice (which will be displayed when you’re in the chat room)
4. A password of your choice
We will send you an email confirming that you have been registered. You can then login to the chat room at any time by visiting the open chat room login page and entering your username and password in the boxes provided.
If you have questions about the chat (how to use it, e.g.), suggestions for improvements, or need to report abuse or technical problems, email us at email@example.com.