We’re seeking creative people afflicted with perpetual curiosity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We’ll hire one person if there’s someone out there with all of these skill sets, or we’ll hire two people and divide up the duties, it just depends on who’s the right fit for which tasks.
The ideal candidates are energetic, expert multi-taskers and the two focuses are:
Social media and technical expertise:
This individual will be a software and social media enthusiast who loves to problem-solve design and setup challenges. The right person will have experience and expertise in the following:
- Microsoft products
- Adobe products
- Some graphic design/layout
- Usage and in-depth understanding of social media tools
This individual will have writing, research, and editorial acumen with an ability to craft messages for various social and traditional communications outlets, and have expert presentation and public speaking skills. The right person will participate in all programs – leading in some and assisting with others.
- 5+ years experience in the areas outlined above
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Strategic thinker, excellent writer, creative marketer
- Proven track record in online community/social media
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Health and medical knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
All PKIDs’ employees work from home offices and one must be comfortable and productive in that environment.
Please visit our website to find out more about us www.pkids.org and feel free to email any questions you may have.
Please send your resume, salary requirements, links to online work, writing samples, and anything else you would like us to see to email@example.com.