PKIDs has a toolkit for educators called Flu’s Gonna Lose. This kit has free materials to download—most materials are open-source so you are allowed to brand with your organization logo and contact information.
The kit includes:
- Posters 8.5 x 11 or 8.5 x 14
- Web banners and buttons – animated or static
- Podcasts and blogs for sharing
- PTA materials with:
- Fact sheets
- Letter templates to raise flu awareness with school officials and staff
- How-to guide for creating and running a school-based flu vaccine clinic
- Sample radio PSA scripts
- Sample press release
- Nonprofit/group materials with:
- Materials similar to PTA, but adapted for use by nonprofits
The CDC is coming out with many materials to support its new campaign, “Flu Ends With U.”
There are many more materials coming from the CDC and they should all be online by end of September at the latest.
If you know of other free materials for flu educators to use, pass them along and we’ll post the info in a blog.