We’re seeking a creative person afflicted with perpetual curiosity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
The ideal candidates are energetic, expert multi-taskers and the two focuses are:
Tech Savvy and Research Acumen
The right person will have experience and expertise in the following:
- Social media participant (more than just a Facebook, Twitter account-holder) – you know how to use social media to promote your ideas and causes
- MS Office Suite Expert – you know how to use various office products (including Excel, Word, Outlook) and have a few efficient tricks up your sleeve.
- Adobe – You can make, share and comment on .pdfs and can easily work in other Adobe products
- Proficient blogger, writer, and SEO practitioner
This individual will also have writing, research, and editorial acumen with an ability to craft messages for various social and traditional communications outlets. The right person will participate in all programs – leading in some and assisting with others.
- 3+ years experience in the areas outlined above
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Strategic thinker, excellent writer
- Proven track record in online community/social media
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Health and medical knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
All PKIDs’ employees work from home offices and one must be comfortable and productive in that environment. You are expected to have your own working phone, computer, and a fast-internet connection available for work usage.
Please visit our website to find out more about us www.pkids.org and feel free to email any questions you may have.
Please send your resume, salary requirements, links to online work, writing samples, and anything else you would like us to see to firstname.lastname@example.org.